Author Topic: a rather personal discussion..  (Read 2596 times)

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
    • http://www.phantasytour.com/moe/boards.cgi
a rather personal discussion..
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2011, 10:11:39 pm »
Quote from: alexanderzurflu;267213
Quote from: Igziabeher;267211
Glad someone noticed the Bridgewater Triangle blurb.  Its just where I grew up and live to this day and it fascinates me.  I always feel drawn back here by some strange force.  There\'s all sorts of crazy history here with the King Philip Wars and spooky places like Profile Rock in Freetown where there have been stories of Satanic Rituals and sacrifices.  Just figured I\'d share some local lure with my sig.  .

Interesting, being from the area I had never heard of the triangle.  Southeastern Mass woods are scary.

exactly, its totally under the radar, Salem gets all the limelight, but southern mass has all types of crazy haunts.  there\'s a cemetary in attleboro where you can see floating orbs.  rehoboth itself has literally hundreds of historic cemetaries that are spooky as hell.  there\'s a rundown insane asylum in taunton.  you can\'t even drive through berkeley late at night without being spooked out.

JHamel

The Nip
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2011, 10:27:19 pm »
Fuck Yeah,

Have you hung around the Nip?  (rt. 104) You can camp on the island out there over night, it\'s pretty cool.  I also heard that out behind Hockomock Plaza is pretty Erie. Titticut has some pretty heavy energy to between Bridgewater and Raynham.  Good Luck, maybe we\'ll cross paths around there next time I go to visit family, take care dude.

Any time you guys get up to VT for a show look for a dude with a blue hat, I\'m usually lurking around back with my lady friend, always good to cross paths with other appreciaters.
"The crux of the biscuit, is the apostrophe."