Author Topic: StrangeCreek; Greenfield, MA  (Read 10502 times)

jimbojones22

• Is obsession a bad thing?
StrangeCreek; Greenfield, MA
« Reply #60 on: June 03, 2010, 04:29:38 pm »
Both the Breakfast and Kung Fu were amazing sets. I truly hope this gets up somewhere to where it can be streamed or it will be a great loss. I was lucky enough to be standing right in front of Tim through the whole Kung Fu show and the trades between him and Pevar were nothing short of astounding. Stoops seemed pissed though they were having a lot of technical difficulties.

kindm's

• Who Runs Barter Town...
  • Administrator
    • blueberrydreams
« Reply #61 on: June 03, 2010, 05:18:35 pm »
http://www.blueberrydreams.com/Audio/breakfast2010-05-28.flac16.zip

I was being lazy and didn\'t fill out the setlist in the text file. It should match what was posted earlier. If anyone wants to upload it to the LMA feel free. I also have the 24Bit if anyone would like that as well. Hope you enjoy

The Breakfast

2010-05-28

StrangeCreek Campout
Greenfield, MA

Source: AKG414XLS/ST (DIN) >HD-P2 T-MOD(24/48) >Sandisk CF
Transfer: CF >Audacity >CD WAV Editor >FLAC

01]
02]
03]
04]
05]
06]
07]
08]
09]
10]
11]
"You can bet everything will come to an end. It's going to be ugly and it's going to be a mess, and it's going to be something that somebody did in the name of God...."

Frank Zappa, Artist as Genetic Design Flaw,
    Ecolibrium Interviews, Vol #19

Gfunk

• Papa^
    • http://www.myspace.com/weaksauce603
« Reply #62 on: June 03, 2010, 09:34:57 pm »
ahhh sweet thanks KindMs ! I\'m pretty sure i\'ve still never met you, one of these days :beerban:
Facial Hair Would Be So Nice

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #63 on: June 04, 2010, 09:25:11 pm »
papa give some that bandwitdh space hey

unless your maxed out in NH? :D

I dunno what to say about all that yet. Where\'s the setlist?

I\'ll probably never go to Strange Creek for more than a day / night at most ever again. Had $400 stolen off the bat. Then my wristband fell off. And my ex-girlfriend hitchhiked up to be with me and hers was bunk. So we go to sit in wristband jail nicely spun tryin to explain how we\'re not as bad as the sketchballs to either side.

Spent 240 on new tickets for the last day. Lucky I got the 1st legit ones on discount (dunno why she didnt use that) for 70 so that\'s a $330 loss on tix. And the fuckin one they gave me stayed on for like a half day "that last one was your last one" etc dude bust out the duct tape. By this point they could see I had less than 6 bucks to get and couldn\'t have cared.

The vibes get worse and worse every year and the cool kids have to build serious camps to keep the bullshit away.

And I dont mean *** bullshit. I probably ate 30 hits. Either the tolerance is dumb or the tabs are weak. I suspect both. I mean people for whom festivals have become two things: A business, and the path of least resistance

/rant

oh and thank you friends for helping along the way... I must have been looking like I needed some cheering up. Might take a while but every little bit helps.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 09:31:15 pm by bdfreetuna »
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

frolfer

• breakfast geek
« Reply #64 on: June 05, 2010, 04:42:21 pm »
Quote from: kindm\'s;257789
http://www.blueberrydreams.com/Audio/breakfast2010-05-28.flac16.zip

I was being lazy and didn\'t fill out the setlist in the text file. It should match what was posted earlier. If anyone wants to upload it to the LMA feel free. I also have the 24Bit if anyone would like that as well. Hope you enjoy

The Breakfast

2010-05-28

StrangeCreek Campout
Greenfield, MA

Source: AKG414XLS/ST (DIN) >HD-P2 T-MOD(24/48) >Sandisk CF
Transfer: CF >Audacity >CD WAV Editor >FLAC

01]
02]
03]
04]
05]
06]
07]
08]
09]
10]
11]

Nice! I didn\'t realize this got posted until just now! Thank you kindly kindm\'s!!
Painted wind and sound, sun and all the clouds, oohooh

mvallo

« Reply #65 on: June 05, 2010, 06:53:29 pm »
Thank you mike for recording!!!  It\'s now on archive.org. I\'ll post it in "score"

http://www.archive.org/details/breakfast2010-05-28.AKG414

2010-05-28
StrangeCreek Campout - Greenfield, MA

Source: AKG414XLS/ST (DIN) >HD-P2 T-MOD(24/48) > Sandisk CF
Transfer: CF > Audacity > CD WAV Editor > FLAC
Taped and Transferred by: Mike Deary

Set 1 (all)
01. Jam >
02. bequebus
03. see the light
04. tunage
05. drum solo
06. the chase
07. 2001
08. rufus
09. episode 3

Encore:

10. Peace frog >
11. shotgun butterfly

jimbojones22

• Is obsession a bad thing?
« Reply #66 on: June 05, 2010, 11:28:11 pm »
Quote from: bdfreetuna;257834

I\'ll probably never go to Strange Creek for more than a day / night at most ever again. Had $400 stolen off the bat. Then my wristband fell off. And my ex-girlfriend hitchhiked up to be with me and hers was bunk. So we go to sit in wristband jail nicely spun tryin to explain how we\'re not as bad as the sketchballs to either side.

Spent 240 on new tickets for the last day. Lucky I got the 1st legit ones on discount (dunno why she didnt use that) for 70 so that\'s a $330 loss on tix. And the fuckin one they gave me stayed on for like a half day "that last one was your last one" etc dude bust out the duct tape. By this point they could see I had less than 6 bucks to get and couldn\'t have cared.

The vibes get worse and worse every year and the cool kids have to build serious camps to keep the bullshit away.

And I dont mean *** bullshit. I probably ate 30 hits. Either the tolerance is dumb or the tabs are weak. I suspect both. I mean people for whom festivals have become two things: A business, and the path of least resistance

/rant

oh and thank you friends for helping along the way... I must have been looking like I needed some cheering up. Might take a while but every little bit helps.

I kinda feel the same. Last year was the last of what used to make me love creek. All the bs that went down was certainly shitty and im tired of watching a bunch of scummy kids pushing low quality shit and acting like bosses because they have a fitted with some cheap wings on it. The music was great this year but the scenes rapidly deteriorating.

kindm's

• Who Runs Barter Town...
  • Administrator
    • blueberrydreams
« Reply #67 on: June 07, 2010, 10:34:51 am »
Quote from: bdfreetuna;257834

/rant

I\'m sorry that you had a heep of issues. I am not the most connected dude there and I know we have only ever met once or twice but if you ever have an issue there again have someone find me. I might be able to help out. I know hindsight is 20/20

This year at camp was certainly different. The biggest issue IMHO was the town isn\'t allowing folks to camp on the far side where they used to allow folks. So that pushed everyone to where "quieter" camping is usually (behind the RV area to the left when coming in). We got there around 12:30 - 1PM on Friday afternoon and it was already packed. We ending up in a good spot sort of but we had to create the space. All the downed trees didn\'t help with the space issues either.

As for doing the entire weekend. When we started we did all 3 days. then we have slowly cut it back to fri,sat leave early sunday morning. I need to have a shower after a couple of days.

I guess if anyone wants to do it we could split an RV. That way all your shit is safer and you have deluxe accommodations.
"You can bet everything will come to an end. It's going to be ugly and it's going to be a mess, and it's going to be something that somebody did in the name of God...."

Frank Zappa, Artist as Genetic Design Flaw,
    Ecolibrium Interviews, Vol #19

FreeSpirit

• Mrs. Tickler
    • http://www.myspace.com/robynsegali
« Reply #68 on: June 07, 2010, 06:02:35 pm »
Quote from: kindm\'s;257881

I guess if anyone wants to do it we could split an RV. That way all your shit is safer and you have deluxe accommodations.

:awwyeah:
“Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings. ”[/color]