Author Topic: Iron Horse Music Hall; North Hampton, MA  (Read 10164 times)

weekapaug19

• In the house
    • http://www.phishhook.com/lists/weekapaug19
Iron Horse Music Hall; North Hampton, MA
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2009, 07:25:31 pm »
Quote from: weekapaug19;242633
Quote from: weekapaug19;237725
Nicole and I can do any type of promo necessary...just let me know

anybody else doing anytype of promo or get materials from karly sue? yet? (that\'s her name, right?). She said she was mailing stuff out 3 weeks ago and I haven\'t got it yet...was hoping to put up flyers next weekend around the calvin

got it in the mail today
"I don\'t know if it\'s an A-sharp or a B-Flat.......If you get this wrong, we\'ll all B-Flat"  -The Goonies

inthewhitelodge

« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2009, 10:53:17 am »
Ds if we switch up driving I will do the 3 day run
"When I hold you, I hold everything that is-- swans, volcanoes, river rocks, maple trees drinking the fragrance of the moon, bread that the fire adores. In your life I see everything that lives."- Pablo Neruda:wave:

TeddyT

« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2009, 01:52:57 am »
First leg of the Freakout. This show is gonna rock!! I\'m pumped and already looking for my costume. Who\'s going to the VT show the next day? What are people doing for latenight shenanigans? I am planning on booking a room for the night and treking it to VT the next day.

frolfer

• breakfast geek
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2009, 06:29:00 am »
grrrr, thursday? damn. Looks like it might just be the last two legs of the freakout tour for me, unless I have that day off, for some strange reason. I was hoping this would be my first Iron Horse show.
Painted wind and sound, sun and all the clouds, oohooh

simpletwistupdon

• Breakfast Nomad
  • Administrator
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2009, 07:38:08 am »
I\'m seriously considering putting in for Friday off after so I can make this show... wouldn\'t mind having another long weekend in October...  Making the 1st and 3rd shows wouldn\'t bother me.  Wish I could get up to Higher Ground too, but work calls very early Saturday morning.
Where to next?

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2009, 11:00:15 am »
Okay so this trade show I have the next day, I swung it so I don\'t have to really wake up until 8:00am ...

Which means you guys are all welcome to chill pre-party after I get home at 6:30pm Thurs or so... normally I\'d be like yeah party @ tuna\'s after the show... but due to me having to look like a clean cut suit the next morning I just really can\'t do much after the show. Maybe a quick nightcap + chillout for an hour or so before I really do gotta hit the sack. That would be cool. And if people are too rocked to drive I\'ll hook up a place to pass out but keep in mind I really do gotta land a good 6 hours of pure refreshing sleep so...

yep. Dumb trade shows. Hopefully next time I can offer late night-ness with less of a need to be up and serious and suited up to drive to NY early the next day.

But yeah... pre-party for sure! After show "chill-zone" for those who wanna briefly chill or shouldn\'t be hitting the road. If you\'re wide awake at 6:00am that\'s cool just plz do your best to let me grab them zzzzzzz\'s. I won\'t kick people out the door when I bounce at like 9:00am, my room mate will probably be there anyway.

Sooo yep. I live mega close to Iron Horse so hopefully you guys will pre-game it with the local bfam :)
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

inthewhitelodge

« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2009, 09:21:58 pm »
thanks tuna! I will definitely chill out with ya\'ll. Thanks for the offer..I have to be at work back home by 8:30 am-- I know how it goes needing sleep. I will likely drive straight home after the show, depending...Perhaps I can go in later Friday am...Hmm..

Anyhoo, thanks for the space and down time; it really is appreciated for the out-of-towners. Perhaps DSnmbrs will join in the carpool.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 09:23:54 pm by inthewhitelodge »
"When I hold you, I hold everything that is-- swans, volcanoes, river rocks, maple trees drinking the fragrance of the moon, bread that the fire adores. In your life I see everything that lives."- Pablo Neruda:wave:

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2009, 10:35:04 am »
This is very soon, I believe?

PM me for address if you intended to chill out before the show.
peace
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

ulee

• Psygned in
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2009, 11:07:34 am »
Sad to miss this one but can\'t swing the weekday this week

NickNels

• \"That\'s a Deeeewwwww!\"
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2009, 11:18:36 am »
Quote from: ulee;244831
"After some fun times, Luke spacedocked Marissa."

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2009, 11:20:26 am »
Quote from: NickNels;244833
Quote from: ulee;244831

going to try but doesn\'t look good.

That said, if I can figure out a way to make it, ullees excuses are moot. ;)
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

Klout

• Ser Face Tunage
    • http://www.myspace.com/klout
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2009, 03:35:47 pm »
are people fired up about the p-funk theme?  seems like it would get old pretty fast.

weekapaug19

• In the house
    • http://www.phishhook.com/lists/weekapaug19
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2009, 03:59:48 pm »
Quote from: Klout;244857
are people fired up about the p-funk theme?  seems like it would get old pretty fast.

it\'s only for the 31st show
"I don\'t know if it\'s an A-sharp or a B-Flat.......If you get this wrong, we\'ll all B-Flat"  -The Goonies

Klout

• Ser Face Tunage
    • http://www.myspace.com/klout
« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2009, 05:14:33 pm »
ah that will probably be fun then. so will noho  ;)

FreeSpirit

• Mrs. Tickler
    • http://www.myspace.com/robynsegali
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2009, 07:19:30 pm »
Quote from: TeddyT;243126
First leg of the Freakout. This show is gonna rock!! I\'m pumped and already looking for my costume. Who\'s going to the VT show the next day? What are people doing for latenight shenanigans? I am planning on booking a room for the night and treking it to VT the next day.

I\'m looking forward to this 3 night run too! :disco:  I don\'t know if we\'re getting our own room or not yet... We\'re bringing Bill (big guy... ya can\'t really miss him at a show) for the 3 night trip, so :?:
“Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings. ”[/color]