Author Topic: Iron Horse Music Hall; Northampton, MA  (Read 11354 times)

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
Iron Horse Music Hall; Northampton, MA
« Reply #120 on: April 10, 2009, 02:43:58 pm »
I\'d rather hold off and buy something at any other show so that the band gets all the money. :shrug:
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #121 on: April 10, 2009, 03:09:56 pm »
Why not just throw dollars up on stage, maybe the Breakfast will strip for us while they play!
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

sąikidélik

• whateva will dangle do ya
    • http://www.myspace.com/bolofmanutoes
« Reply #122 on: April 10, 2009, 04:50:13 pm »
Quote from: Yoda;226074
Quote from: Todd;226072
:awwyeah:

PM me what you\'ve got because it doesn\'t look like I\'ll be hitting any of the shows currently on the schedule...

well there\'s a shocker! and i was looking forward to meeting you.

Whats the word on getting some merch to my house for the show on the 21st. Gonna be a lot of newbs and no one is paying to get in, just for beer so merch would probably be a good idea. I think stublatt said he was going to make sure Sammy brought some. And I know there a few breakfast cd\'s i still need to buy.

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
« Reply #123 on: April 10, 2009, 05:23:25 pm »
Quote from: sąikidélik;226155

PM me what you\'ve got because it doesn\'t look like I\'ll be hitting any of the shows currently on the schedule...

Whats the word on getting some merch to my house for the show on the 21st. Gonna be a lot of newbs and no one is paying to get in, just for beer so merch would probably be a good idea. I think stublatt said he was going to make sure Sammy brought some. And I know there a few breakfast cd\'s i still need to buy.

its not a breakfast show dude.  that would be like selling real radio at a good time boys show
*Gia*

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
« Reply #124 on: April 10, 2009, 05:52:42 pm »
How much does IHEG take for merch sales?  What a bunch of assholes taking money from band trying to earn a few bucks. I\'ve never ever heard of that.

Previous outrage was Santa Monica\'s Temple Bar charging Wayne $50 for an audience recording in the venue.
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
« Reply #125 on: April 10, 2009, 05:58:18 pm »
apparently fitzy called for pre sale tickets around 4 and was told that presale ends at 3pm, so he asked for a full price ticket and was told that they were not selling via box office after 3pm, you have to get it at the door. Fitz said he doesn\'t have cash and can only go if he can order it now or pay by credit at the door and was told, nope, door is cash only, if you don\'t bring cash you can\'t go and was hung up on. hence, fitzy is doing weird beards and staying in ct tonight when he was planning on going to the show.

- via vallo

I mean, seriously, does this place not want business? how do you justify that kind of thing? :wah:
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

sąikidélik

• whateva will dangle do ya
    • http://www.myspace.com/bolofmanutoes
« Reply #126 on: April 10, 2009, 06:46:17 pm »
Quote from: bezerker;226158

its not a breakfast show dude.  that would be like selling real radio at a good time boys show

As long as the opportunity is there for purchase i don\'t see the issue. Not like the guys have any personal material yet any way. Any exposure for the breakfast or any side project is certainly needed. When are these moderator elections so i can create a virus to burn every ballot for Gabo?

ds673488

• Fair Weather Fan
« Reply #127 on: April 10, 2009, 07:32:20 pm »
have fun tonight ya\'ll, hope the show rocks
DS Newbers

stublatt

« Reply #128 on: April 10, 2009, 09:58:18 pm »

Besides agreeing with Gaboo\'s \'right place/wrong time\' read, stublatt has neither said - nor has even close to the authority to have anything to do with merchandising Breakfast clothing.  In other words - leave me out of this!!!!! - If the drummer and bassist of Sanimadoozy (ha ha) want to offer that kind of stuff to you guys, then it\'s all good, right?!?!?  And, no one supports the continued success of TB more than the Blatt family.  Period.

But, for what it\'s worth, 4/21 \'stands on it\'s own\' with the NH gypsy contingency, and late April birthdays are xtra embraced this night.
  BTW - stublatt recommends that you guys request "Viola Lee Blues" from the 4/21 power trio extravaganza.  Better yet, you let them know yourselves - twitter/.facebook/myspace/text/msg/e-mail/VM.  Shit, that\'s a guaranteed 38 minutes of "faceMELT"!!!

Oke-moguls and Easter \'09 - thanks to that!

ds673488

• Fair Weather Fan
« Reply #129 on: April 11, 2009, 01:53:42 am »
whos got my headie live updates?
DS Newbers

weekapaug19

• In the house
    • http://www.phishhook.com/lists/weekapaug19
« Reply #130 on: April 11, 2009, 02:03:07 am »
not even close with the setlist but here goes something

queeb>tl&tg>see the light (inverted), TFA>eppy 3>TFA (I\'m missing something here), doughboy (zelda tease). encore was glady>coma

lit was in there somewhere
"I don\'t know if it\'s an A-sharp or a B-Flat.......If you get this wrong, we\'ll all B-Flat"  -The Goonies

simpletwistupdon

• Breakfast Nomad
  • Administrator
« Reply #131 on: April 11, 2009, 02:15:00 am »
Quote from: weekapaug19;226175
not even close with the setlist but here goes something

queeb>tl&tg>see the light (inverted), TFA>eppy 3>TFA (I\'m missing something here), doughboy (zelda tease). encore was glady>coma

lit was in there somewhere

Ill see if I can fill in some of the blanks... Hybrid set list!

Set: jam > Buquebus, The Late & the Great > See the Light (inverted), Tribal Funk Affliction > Episode III > Tribal Funk Affliction > Lit (w/ Run Like an Antelope lyrics) > Tribal Funk Affliction, Doughboy

E: Gladys Pimp & the Kangaroos with Me (w/ Row Your Boat teases) > Wake Up In a Coma
Where to next?