Author Topic: Welcome L-in<3with_music to thebreakfast.info...  (Read 4908 times)

antbach

• bron bron bachinski
    • http://www.myspace.com/antbach
Welcome L-in<3with_music to thebreakfast.info...
« Reply #45 on: September 25, 2007, 06:12:44 pm »
Quote from: Spacey;160259
it amazes me that you deliver packages.

yea, well, the naacp fired me, still waiting to hear back from the lawyer to see if i have a legit legal battle.
"Okay everybody, for my next miracle, I\'m going to turn water into funk!"

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #46 on: September 25, 2007, 06:30:47 pm »
Quote from: antbach;160268
Quote from: Spacey;160259
it amazes me that you deliver packages.

yea, well, the naacp fired me, still waiting to hear back from the lawyer to see if i have a legit legal battle.

:wah:
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

L-in<3with_music

• http://www.myspace.com/liz4nier
« Reply #47 on: September 26, 2007, 12:05:43 am »
Quote from: antbach;160245
Quote from: L-in<3with_music;160072
Quote from: solver;160057
Quote from: antbach;159886
I shall give you the same warning I give to all Haddam folks. Beware of a FedEx truck (the one with the dog on it) driving unreasonably fast down the roads of Haddam, CT. Specific roads where said driver is probably driving too fast for the road include, but are not limited to: Saybrook Rd, Jail Hill Rd, Plains Rd, Old Cart Rd, Walkey Hill Rd.

shit, ant, i saw a roaring purple and green giant lunchbox blur past the house the other day was that you? btw, she\'s on plains.

Shhh! Chris, dont tell that man where i live!!! tsk tsk, didnt your parents tell you about strangers?! :)

Most likely me. Usually busting ass up and down them two roads (40-50 mph, which for some reason I wouldn\'t feel safe doing in a regular car). I\'m also most likely the driver who is out of uniform (no FedEx shirt, brown hat or a visor), with a cigarette hanging out of my mouth. Was on both those roads this afternoon actually. Chances are pretty good I\'ve been to each of your homes, well in your driveways anyway.

Probably been to my house, which is kinda creepy. Look for the yellow bug that drives like a bat outta hell (pretty close since its a VW)