Author Topic: Deep Banana Blackout: 11/26/03 - Toad\'s Place; New Haven, CT  (Read 1503 times)

davepeck

• Administrator
Deep Banana Blackout: 11/26/03 - Toad\'s Place; New Haven, CT
« on: November 27, 2003, 11:45:45 am »
I: Boot (tease) > Breakfast At Volo\'s, Get\'chall, ?, Homo Lingo, Hear My Song, Standin\' On The Verge Of Gettin\' It On, Stiff Pickin\', Boot (tease) > Rocker

ugh! set 2 got lost in my cell phone!! :( going by memory...

II: Bump & Sway, Memphis Train > Tug > Super Bad > Trip, People Say, Ascension, Groove Is Here

E: Balla\'de (tease) > BOOT

i think there was one more song in set 2, but i didn\'t recognize it..

this was absolutely an amazing night.. same as it ever was, DBB packed em into toad\'s like sardines.. i don\'t know whether to be happy, sad, mad, or glad.. all i know is i miss this band SO fucking much, and last night was just a reminder of why.. same thing happened to me a couple months ago, when i dug up some of my old DBB shows and started to listen to them again.. reminded me how much i love them, but at the same time, upset me that they were no longer in existance.. *sigh*...

Wolfman

• Dam that DJ made my day!
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2003, 11:53:48 am »
awww...so sentimental.  Well, at least be THANKFUL for all of the good times.

And next time...HANG UP AND JIVE!!!!

DocEllis70

• shottynasalGuinness
    • http://www
DBB at toads
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2003, 02:44:37 pm »
damn good show...good crowd (that stayed all night) and although Jen gets annoying when shes yellin all the time and not singing i was checkin out some sax, bass, and Fuzz, who will, i think, may open for the Breakfast New years, and they were playin some good shit. signing off.
sleep a lot...eat a lot, brush em like crazy. Run a lot...do a lot, never be lazy..

freddiewaht

• GLOBAL MODERATOR
    • http://db.etree.org/freddiewaht420
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2003, 04:13:30 pm »
lots of people at toads place.see yaal a ttammany!
take the E to the A to the D...you\'ll be all set